Save Hundreds of Millions of Credits Levelling Your Companions



Currently the quickest way to max out one of your companion's influence is to use a Commander's Compendium. These will cost you either 900 Cartel Coins on the Cartel Market, or, as of writing, roughly 315 million credits on the GTN, at least on my server, Star Forge. However, what would you say if I you could save hundreds of millions of credits and get the same results? 


V1C-ORY

In the Strongholds & Crew Skills section of the Imperial and Republic fleets there is a droid named V1C-ORY, or Victory who sells Commander's Compendiums for 4,250,000 credits and 3 Dark Project MK-1s. Currently, on the Star Forge server, Dark Project MK-1s cost around 9 million credits each, and even cheaper if you get them in bulk. But if you are in a guild and have crafters who can make them for you, you may be able to get them even cheaper with a friendly discount. If we go by the current state of the GTN, the cheapest it will cost for 1 Commander's Compendium is 32,450,000 credits! A whole 282,550,000 credits cheaper! Before I knew about this I spent about 15mil credits just getting my T7 companion to influence 25... I wish I had known sooner.

Hopefully this little guide will help you save your credits for the things that really matter in SWtor, like Star Wars Dress-ups, or I guess gearing and stims for raids can help too.

Comments